15 Simple Tips to Balance Your Mind, Body & Spirit
by Dr. Darla
1. Be grateful - Start a regular routine of morning and evening gratitude reflections. Perhaps start a gratitude journal so you and reflect back on your accomplishments & challenges to hone in on areas of correction to reach your goals and dreams.
2. Get plenty of sleep - Sleep allows the body to regenerate at the cellular level. The more sleep you get the better you will perform the next day in mind, body and spirit.
3. Breathe deeply - Stop and make more conscious breaths over the course of your day. With brain retraining this will become a healthy habit.
4. Movement- Start a movement exercise such as Yoga, Running, Zumba, or Quoya and doing it regularly.
5. Install a shower filter - Chlorine is a poison. You don't want to inhale it or absorb it through your skin while showering.
6. Ground yourself - Literally. Plant your bare feet on the earth as often as possible. Go for a walk regularly, commune with nature, sit and reflect. Let Earth's gentle vibrational frequencies bring down and retrain your own biorhythms back to stress free homeostasis.
7. Eat organic when possible - Chemicals are killing pests on the crops. They are not good for you either.
8. Smile more - It feels great :)
9. Spend more time with loved ones - In our busy lives we need to make time for the people who matter to us most.
10. Live your passion - Do more of what you love and remove negative influences whether people, places or "things" in your life that no longer serve your health and well-being
11. Meditate- Set some time aside each day to sit still in silence to rest your mind.
12. Drink clean water - Get a filtration system for your drinking water. Fluoride is not good for your body.
13. Remove Negative Influences on your Health and life long well-being. Start to remove influences in your life that no longer support your health and well-being
14. Eat plenty of greens - Dark leafy greens are rich in vitamins, minerals and chlorophyll. They help alkalize the body.
15. Sign up for a meditation or sound therapy class at Women at the Willamette Valley's Center! Understanding and experiencing the power behind a grounded holistic and balanced life offers complete empowerment increasing clarity and offering profound stress reduction and peace. Meditation classes allow us all to safely and comfortably drop into a space were healing and sound future decisions can be made. Dr. Darla offers classes, retreats and 1:1 personal coaching in Meditation, sound therapy, spiritual coaching and higher consciousness education for retraining and restructuring of the entire mind/body and spirit systems in order to be a fully embodied and transformed individual--your highest potential as a human being.
Stress is simply the result of being out of balance in mind/body and spirit. Wise and ancient Meditative and breathing techniques offer centuries of health and wellness wisdom that produces an organic and natural ground state of happiness, joy, peace and complete health.